Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why do people insist on showing you their apple products?

I'm waitin for 64gb white.

Three said that their official delivery date is 3rd October, but they're expecting them sooner.

Surely you can say you've moved address, no?
If I could've, I would've.

No offence intended, but you really don't have any solutions for the 4hr drive, and the situation's more complicated than I CBA to explain :D

You really, really don't need to rescue me from a 4hr drive (and possible failure), and tbf there's no way that it could be done, anyhows. But ty!

Pre-ordered one via t-mobile the Saturday before launch. But amn't expecting it until early October.

I'll re-identify myself then, if it helps!
I'll self-identify (flagellates self),I ordered two from bollocky O2 16th haven't heard a fucking peep in spite of O2 blatantly saying all phones will be delivered on Friday 21st.If it wasn't for the fact I just invested in an O2 femtocell I'd tell them to fuck off and jump ship.

I'll self-identify (flagellates self),I ordered two from bollocky O2 16th haven't heard a fucking peep in spite of O2 blatantly saying all phones will be delivered on Friday 21st.If it wasn't for the fact I just invested in an O2 femtocell I'd tell them to fuck off and jump ship.

O2 were soo good, but now they're just shit :(

I've just jumped ship, been with them 8 years.

O2 were soo good, but now they're just shit :(

I've just jumped ship, been with them 8 years.
yup the thing that made them good was their customer service it wasn't their prices or their data allocation and when they've removed that plank why would people stay with them...

What the fuck is a femtocell? Sounds like that thing women pee in.

What the fuck is a femtocell? Sounds like that thing women pee in.
Half the time I live in a house with no mobile signal,no TV and no radio,a femtocell is a small cellular base station which feeds into the providers network via broadband.Bit expensive but now means a full 3g signal in house and for quite a way in garden.Femto means very small apparently.

I feel a bit sorry for Apple. The IPhone5 is evidently a bit of a dud. For the first time they are not seen as the best product of its kind by the reviewers. They may have sold billions of them with the aid of hype and their loyal fans but the phones have fewer features and are slower than the latest of a certain rival that shall be nameless. I was in a mobile phone shop today looking for an overdue upgrade for my smartphone - not an apple. I asked the assistant/advisor if they had sold many iPhone5s. He said that there had been a real rush for them he had ordered two himself, one for his wife who liked it and one for his brother who didn't. He himself said that he had an Android phone with a big screen.

A friend of mine has the new iphone5. He showed it to me on Sunday. He wasn't as excited and enthusiastic about it as I expected. I think the cock-up with Maps caused that. Earlier in the year he bought a new iPad. He was wild about it and was proudly showing photographs he had taken on it. The image quality on the Retina screen was excellent - he was right to be enthusiastic then.

I know feck all about smartphones, but on Saturday I discovered mine have Sat Nav and it got me door to door to a house behind Fratton Park with great ease. Just saying, i-phone toting tossbags :p

Half the time I live in a house with no mobile signal,no TV and no radio,a femtocell is a small cellular base station which feeds into the providers network via broadband.Bit expensive but now means a full 3g signal in house and for quite a way in garden.Femto means very small apparently.
it's a measure of units...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femto-

Femto- (symbol f) is a prefix in the metric system denoting a factor of 10−15 or 0.000000000000001.

Had this in reverse today, my CEO asked to see a colleagues iPhone 5, then preceded to compare hand to hand with my iPhone 4S! This was followed by rather amusing geek wishlist conversation for next version of maps from Google.:D

Slightly more amusing iPhone 5-related prank. Apple employee drops the boxes containing the new handset in front of queuing punters

iClones get their iBits out cos the wanna see yours
The cant cope with the idea the will never meet Lord iWank Jobs
Nor will they ever be able to fight for the privilege to chow down on his fresh droppings like earlier disciples did

Im still wating for my Rabbit phone to be delivered

rabbit.jpg

there's still a rabbit point at seven sisters station from the high road entrance... they were the only mobiles which worked underground...

does any one remember the mercury button on phones too ?? the whole opening up landlines for competition worked really well then didn't it... at least it didn't leave one big useless and slow moving dinosaur company in charge of the infrastructure of the UK consigning us to 3 rate telecommunications for the last 25 years eh... oh wait...

Now here's a man who is guaranteed to show you every fucking Apple product he owns and then drone on and on and on like the worst sort of moist patch gushing fan boy:

Gushing Stephen Fry: I stood last week at the entrance to 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, the coolest address in the universe, remembering the time I had gone inside and managed to annoy Steve Jobs.

For me that man was Willy Wonka and every time I went to Cupertino I was Charlie visiting the Chocolate Factory. I don’t mind saying that there was no one alive in the world I admired more and no one I wanted to rile less. I will come to my story, but first the background. I am sure you know most of it.
Wonder boy
Jony Ive, the man at the centre of the Cupertino giant’s success under both Jobs and Cook, is entirely and quite exhaustingly passionate about every last detail that goes into his creations.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...ples-newly-promoted-chief-design-officer.html

Back
Top Bottom