Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Who will Jodie Whittaker regenerate into tomorrow? (Sunday 23rd Oct ‘22)❤️❤️🟦

Will she regenerate into…

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think they'll go for something even more woke than a woman. Conjoined twins, maybe.
You may be a bit behind. Ncuti Gatwa was announced as having the role of the Doctor.

However, David Tennant has filmed some episodes in the role.

So when JW regenerates tomorrow, what happens next…?

I did not know this was on until was mentioned in the news this morning.
Why a one off episode today? Bit of a random date isn’t it?

Hope it doesn’t rely on you having watched the latest series, cos I didn’t make it past episode 1.

I did not know this was on until was mentioned in the news this morning.
Why a one off episode today? Bit of a random date isn’t it?

Hope it doesn’t rely on you having watched the latest series, cos I didn’t make it past episode 1.
Yes, it’s very random. On the one hand, it’s a BBC Centenary episode. On the other, Doctor Who has not been well served by the BBC of late.

I hope Tegan hasn't turned into some Doctor worshipping sap. The three enemies mentioned have all cost her dear. The Master killed her aunt, the Cybermen her annoying friend and the brutality of the Daleks had her leave the Doctor in the first (well second) place. I hope there is some anger there.

Yes, it’s very random. On the one hand, it’s a BBC Centenary episode. On the other, Doctor Who has not been well served by the BBC of late.
honestly the show should have gone on a quite understandable hiatus during covid. The Flux was a pile of complete horsewank

TBH id want to kill the Master. At this point you'd have to realise that the Doctor is jsut enabling genocide by making excuses for him. :D

I hope Tegan hasn't turned into some Doctor worshipping sap. The three enemies mentioned have all cost her dear. The Master killed her aunt, the Cybermen her annoying friend and the brutality of the Daleks had her leave the Doctor in the first (well second) place. I hope there is some anger there.
That would be ace

Back
Top Bottom