Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

White Man 1 to White Man 2 in Brooklyn: "I settled this fu-king neighbourhood for you"

editor

hiraethified
Well here's an entertaining street row:

Then comes the money shot—the pièce de résistance, if you will: "The only reason white people like you are living in this neighborhood is because I settled this f--king neighborhood for you."

Looks like the argument was about a stroller bump in which the real "I'm from the neighborhood white guy" was pissed with "the stroller-pushing white guy" not only for not saying "Excuse me" but also for apparently telling him to f--k off when he said something.

But that is just backstory. The real magic—and make no mistake about it, there is magic in this video—is that two white guys are arguing about who owns stolen land. It might be the whitest moment in the history of whiteness. These types of conversations are the stuff of lore. It's rare that we actually get to see behind Oz's curtain to see that a white man can be just as annoyed at another white man for gentrifying the neighborhood.

In a Display of ‘Peak Caucasity,’ a White Man Claims He’s the Reason Another White Man Can Live in Brooklyn, NY

I know exactly where to post this..... I bet it will make the americans on the spontaneously combust.

Haha! Only in New York... smh.

Thanks for the laugh; it's sad that it comes down to this for some people... But I've been in that kind of situation around Boston - the "privileged" stroller pushers... But the runners are not excused from it either. They're just as bad because they think they own the entire sidewalk and half of the street. The guy's argument is purely egotistical. So many times I see a runner coming my way, I'd get off the sidewalk, and as they pass, they say "thanks!!". Like what choice did I have? Run into them? Haha. Between the "privileged", the runners, the Hare Krishna, and the occasional Jews For Jesus, it's a wonder I made it out of the corners without being mauled, arrested or thieved.

Sad part is I can see that menu generator being a thing and someone actually attempting to make those items.. not just in Brooklyn but in other places as well....

... and customers buying into it. :facepalm: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom