Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Which 4 x 4 to get?

skyscraper101

0891 50 50 50
For the country pad so I can leave the jag in my underground parking and not have to get it cleaned every time I return.

Premium 4x4 driving urbans... what do you drive and what do you recommend?

The state of the King's Road these days, I simply don't know how one negotiates it without one of these...

mercedes-benz-brabus-b63s-700-6x6--c197524092013190520_2.jpg

I dont like the RR sports- too many proley drug dealers drive them.

Overfinch all the way for me

problem with the Overfinch, is they tend to be overpimped and have the biggest wheels going, so very thin tyres which makes them useless if it snows

I am fortunate to have a choice My 1952 Series 1 SWB ragtop LandRover or my 2003 SWB hardtop LandRover defender

I went with the BMW X3 3.0 M sport (with some optional extras). Aat 48k in these days of austerity you need to be seen to be doing your bit.

problem with the Overfinch, is they tend to be overpimped and have the biggest wheels going, so very thin tyres which makes them useless if it snows

What sort of pleb takes their Overfinch out in the snow? For god's sake man, December to April we'll be found either in St. Barths or Gstaad.

rather workmanlike i'm afraid, but after buggering around Landies etc.. we settled on the Toyota Hilux. dogs in the back, kids in the boot.

anything you can see a footballer or similarly chav cretin drive isn't really in the running - anyone with a Range Rover probably has tattoos and a very common wife.

Back
Top Bottom