Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Where to go in Brixton?

terrythomas

An absolute shower
I have t been for years (90s I think!) and am heading that way soon with my friends. We all like live music in a pub or just a good pub. Or any other suggestions? Cheap eats?

I have t been for years (90s I think!) and am heading that way soon with my friends. We all like live music in a pub or just a good pub. Or any other suggestions? Cheap eats?
Best pub for live music: Effra Hall Tavern (jazz) or Hootananny (poss reggae) - both should be free tonight
Best old school, friendly community pub where you're likely you get into random conversations (if you so fancy): the Prince Albert

All open till 12.

Hello. I have loads of suggestions. So will others. :) A few pints in the Albert. Chat to anyone and maybe meet me. Food at healthy eaters (best jerk in london), walk around the market. Up the hill to the Hootenany, game of pool, live music and big sound and open way past my bedtime.

Be grand to say hello over a pint. :)

Back
Top Bottom