Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Whats this fillum/ series?

telbert

Do you like sponge?
I started watching something on netfilx/ prime recently when I'd had a few beers and would like to try to finish it off but can't remember the name of it. The story is set in Alaska( iirc) and involves a mother that says her young son was dragged off by a wolf . She asks someone to track and kill the wolf but he finds the dead child in the cellar, then the child's dad arrives and starts offing people. That's as far as I got. Bit obscure, I know, but if anyone can help I'd be grateful. Ta.

I started watching something on netfilx/ prime recently when I'd had a few beers and would like to try to finish it off but can't remember the name of it. The story is set in Alaska( iirc) and involves a mother that says her young son was dragged off by a wolf . She asks someone to track and kill the wolf but he finds the dead child in the cellar, then the child's dad arrives and starts offing people. That's as far as I got. Bit obscure, I know, but if anyone can help I'd be grateful. Ta.
As a general tip, if you want to see what you've watched, you can go here:

Code:
https://www.netflix.com/viewingactivity/

It goes back to the start of your account, though you can manually delete items individually.

You may need to switch Profile if you use multiple ones on the account though.

Back
Top Bottom