Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

what happened to the Aamir thread

I parked it because it was getting all speculative in a pre-trial condition. sorry. please start a new one if you like, but refrain from speculation

I parked it because it was getting all speculative in a pre-trial condition. sorry. please start a new one if you like, but refrain from speculation

ok fair enough, the speculation could cause legal problems I suppose. thanks for clearing that up.

i reported it and wondered if it could be hidden/binned for now as zog kind of suggested and also we wouldn't want urban in the shit would we

if i am wrong i am sorry and don't get it, not going to name names or call them murderers but just saying that he was murdered.
is that ok? :confused:

can edit post

We know he was murdered ffs. Your "we wouldn't want murdering scum getting off" kind of infers that the people who have been charged are guilty. And we don't know that yet.

ok boss, will edit it out! i did mean 'in general' not specific but if it reads like that then i am wrong. apols
you will have to edit quote then

We know he was murdered ffs. Your "we wouldn't want murdering scum getting off" kind of infers that the people who have been charged are guilty. And we don't know that yet.

And South Wales Police don't have the best record in the world of catching the correct murderer first time round.

Back
Top Bottom