Equestrian
Hockey
Handball
Judo
Tennis
Trampoline
Volleyball
Wrestling

I don't think any of the following have been on, although if they have, I've obviously missed them as well

Basketball
Cycling (BMX)
Cycling (Mountainbike)
Gymnastics Rythmic
Synchronised Swimming
Taekwondo
Water Polo

I think the Olympics should be extended. How the hell are you meant to fit all the above into your day? :D

Have watched 2 hours at most. Tennis, football and women's basketball. So missed pretty much all of it.

I've watched the women's team fencing quarter- and semi-finals, and nothing more.

Tbh, fencing is about the only sport I have any interest in, and I couldn't watch more than a few hours of it - even with that lot, at the end I was getting a bit bored and playing with my phone. I'd have to be doing something else. I can't imagine watching _everything_.

Depends what you mean by watched. Don't think I've seen any of the:

Archery
Fencing
Handball
Shooting
Volleyball
Wrestling

But not watched a full game/match/event of:

Badminton
Basketball
Boxing
Hockey
Water Polo
Beach volleyball
Weightlifting

I've not watched any of the following:

Archery
Badminton
Beach Volleyball
Equestrian
Hockey
Handball
Judo
Tennis
Trampoline
Volleyball
Wrestling

I don't think any of the following have been on, although if they have, I've obviously missed them as well

Basketball
Cycling (BMX)
Cycling (Mountainbike)
Gymnastics Rythmic
Synchronised Swimming
Taekwondo
Water Polo

I think the Olympics should be extended. How the hell are you meant to fit all the above into your day? :D

These.

Basketball
Cycling (BMX)
Cycling (Mountainbike)
Gymnastics Rythmic
Synchronised Swimming
Taekwondo
Water Polo

Basketball and water polo have been on.

Oh, and synchronised swimming - caught a bit of the coverage yesterday although I didn't see any in the pool.

Depends what you mean by watched. Don't think I've seen any of the:

Archery
Fencing
Handball
Shooting
Volleyball
Wrestling

But not watched a full game/match/event of:

Badminton
Basketball
Boxing
Hockey
Water Polo
Beach volleyball
Weightlifting

Let's say more than 15 minutes worth at a time

or, you've accidentally turned something on, and suddenly found yourself watching it, as opposed to say, switched over, saw Water Polo and switched straight over again

Let's say more than 15 minutes worth at a time

or, you've accidentally turned something on, and suddenly found yourself watching it, as opposed to say, switched over, saw Water Polo and switched straight over again
I might have watched about 15 minutes of the beach volleyball :hmm: maybe not all at once though.

Who on earth decided that sychronised swimming should be an olympic sport?

And no, I haven't watched it !!! :)

I've seen no fighting of any flavour - judo, boxing, taekwondo, wrestling, waterpolo.
None of those things.

Back
Top Bottom