Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Well there's Facebook business page ruined

trevhagl

Famous author , company CEO
new format today for business pages, tried to reset it to classic format but it's a complete farce , every post you put up with a link comes up with a warning "this page is outside facebook" and a button saying go back , so thats most trade ruined on there

oh aye absolute tossers. Managed to get back to the classic page view but out of spite they have removed all posts i made today. They also say that soon you will be forced onto the new unusable format

i just can't unbderstand why they would make it so difficult , how are they going to get people paying for ads if the page is unusable?

oddly i can actually share from my mobile to groups but it won't let me on desktop

I deleted the actual mobile app a couple of years ago. But login from desktop to the mobile version of the page. You can't use messenger in it and now if you click on notifications, you can't track back to things you posted on. I'm glad I don't have to rely on it for much. I got a page I manage for my music but is just a hobby.

I deleted the actual mobile app a couple of years ago. But login from desktop to the mobile version of the page. You can't use messenger in it and now if you click on notifications, you can't track back to things you posted on. I'm glad I don't have to rely on it for much. I got a page I manage for my music but is just a hobby.
i just don't know why they have to keep changing stuff, and its always hard to work out how to change back

Back
Top Bottom