Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Weird things washed up on beaches

Hundred of tonnes of timber washed ashore after a cargo ship sank off the Dorset coast is to be sold off.

Worthing beach has been shut to allow heavy machinery to remove the timber which has come ashore from the Greek-registered Ice Prince.

The ship sank about 26 miles (42km) off the coast after a storm.

1729160435457.png

That was back in 2008, they closed Worthing beach to stop people helping themselves, we went to the next village west, and got fucking loads from Ferring beach, for my brother's wood burner! :thumbs:

Residents have expressed their shock and concern after dozens of packages of cocaine worth £100,000 washed up across the coast.

Tests proved that 131 packets that washed up in Sussex last month were cocaine with a street value of at least £13 million.
Colourful packages of cocaine began appearing on beaches across the county in early October, with each kilogram brick marked with the word POPI.
Armed police set up cordons and armoured cars were used to transport the drugs off the beaches.

That was last year, I did think of going foraging, but didn't fancy bumping into the armed cops.

I wouldn’t say cocaine is a particularly unusual thing to find on a beach. Seems to be a few times a year round here.

As for picking it up, even if the cops are not there you don’t know who else is watching.

Back
Top Bottom