Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Urgent problem with gta v cash

likesfish

You can't park here sir
Checked my email today to find nearly a £100 had been spent on playstation network between 11 and half 11 this morning:eek:
My son claims he didnt do it and I belive him he asks to spend money on the account
Theres only £5million in his gta account and since last year he's spent )13million

Sonys says its all come from this console and its rockstars problem emailed them.
Anyone got some advice.
Not spending money on any game account ever agains :(

Ive had this i bought a ps4 earlier in the year, within minutes of setting up an account , someone decided to buy assassins creed 4 with my card details, i complained to sony , went on twitter to moan etc, they didn't want to know even tho i said look at my account, where the fuck is AC4 its not even been downloaded to my device. In the end my bank refunded the money but PS then cancelled my account.

I was so pissed off i sold the bloody ps4 ( in part cos there were no games on it )

But i will never look at sony the same way , bunch of robbing fukkers

Thanks for that have now contacted my bank.
Sony were useless.
£100 was transport and power for next week :mad:

sorry i couldn't help further, hope your bank sorts you out

never thought id say this but perhaps time to switch back to M$ ?

Coincidentally I had a Sony phishing email this morning and I've never played a computer game in my life.
And I have no Google market account because someone bought game credits using it and Google want proof of identity I can't provide before they'll reopen it.

Yeah if Sony get sniffy then just go direct to the bank's fraud dept. Because that's what it is. Let Sony be sniffy with the old bill.

Cheers for that feeling a bit better now already emailed the bank will phone them tomorrow you'd think sony would sort it out.
Mini fish is getting an xbox one for xmas so :)
Will be sending sony a snotogram

Hahhaha love that have the lurgy and if their head office was closer I would express my anger by the means of burlesque interpartive dance :D:eek: which nobody desreves, alas thier head office is in surrey:(

Looks like you already dealt with it, but it's one for your credit card/bank fraud department to sort out.

And people prefer consoles because they are less problematic than a PC. *snorts with laughter*

Glad that it seems it will be sorted out soon.

I just hate all of these in-game purchases. I appreciate it's a huge money spinner for companies, so unfortunately it's not going anywhere. What's wrong with buying a game for 'x' amount and having the full functionality of the game.

Sony, Microsoft, Apple & Google could not give a fuck how much fraud they get because it'll pale in comparison against their total revenue.

It wasn't an in-game purchase, was it? Someone bought a new game using his PS account details that are linked to his bank card.

Back
Top Bottom