Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Urgent - hackney visitor parking permits needed

Gerry1time

Did a wee in Dirac's toilet
Hi all,

Due to a fuck up, I’m without any visitor parking permits for hackney this weekend, and my good lady and baby are driving over tomorrow (Friday) lunchtime.

Does anyone have any visitor parking permits on them that they could sell me? Am happy to pay a premium, along with eternal gratitude.

Hi all,

Due to a fuck up, I’m without any visitor parking permits for hackney this weekend, and my good lady and baby are driving over tomorrow (Friday) lunchtime.

Does anyone have any visitor parking permits on them that they could sell me? Am happy to pay a premium, along with eternal gratitude.
I think they are zoned so don't work on every street . Depending where you going there is still some free parking in Hackney.

Had a look and I'm just outside I'm afraid. Saying that, I have old ones that might still be valid and I think those zones may be slightly different.

If it would help, could check tonight? (I'm on the border between Hackney North/S Newington/Dalston so depends which side of S Newington you're on I guess.)

I’m over in Stoke newington, zone m I think. Ponds the council, no free parking nearby.
There are some streets in Clapton that don't have restricted parking , 106 bus or 393 take about 10 minutes to get to Church Street.

Back
Top Bottom