Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tickets

nagapie

I have come into a small amount of money and would like to treat my son to see his beloved Liverpool, preferably in London where we live.

Can people advise me on:
  • which online sites are legit to buy from
  • are there ways to buy cheaper e.g from seasonal ticket holders
  • any other tips for two novice football attendees

I'm asking which resale sites are legit.

Anyone?
I've never bought Liverpool tickets but the first site that came up Crystal Palace v Liverpool tickets | Premier League are on trustpilot with lots of reviews so probably legit.

You're going to be buying away tickets if you want to be with Liverpool fans in a match in London and those are normally restricted to people that go regularly, through a points system. I'm sure you'll still get spares but they'll be rarer, so expect to pay more.

The game at Fulham isn't until next April. They have a "neutral" stand, that is usually full of away fans but you might be able to get tickets there without having gone to loads of Liverpool games. Worth a look anyway.

Might be worth looking at a Liverpool forum. Again I know v little about such things but RAWK is, I think, the main one. Liverpool FC Forum. I'm sure if you ask on there people might be able to help.

I've never bought Liverpool tickets but the first site that came up Crystal Palace v Liverpool tickets | Premier League are on trustpilot with lots of reviews so probably legit.

You're going to be buying away tickets if you want to be with Liverpool fans in a match in London and those are normally restricted to people that go regularly, through a points system. I'm sure you'll still get spares but they'll be rarer, so expect to pay more.

The game at Fulham isn't until next April. They have a "neutral" stand, that is usually full of away fans but you might be able to get tickets there without having gone to loads of Liverpool games. Worth a look anyway.

Might be worth looking at a Liverpool forum. Again I know v little about such things but RAWK is, I think, the main one. Liverpool FC Forum. I'm sure if you ask on there people might be able to help.
Thanks

I wouldn't buy tickets in the home end. You could but you'd have to be very quiet and certainly don't wear colours. TBH I don't think you'd get any trouble but you're surrounded by people slagging off your club and its players so it makes it quite annoying.

I'd think about taking him to Anfield. Will be easier getting tickets straight from Liverpool ticket office.

I'd think about taking him to Anfield. Will be easier getting tickets straight from Liverpool ticket office.
That's what people are telling me but I have a younger child which makes a longer trip more difficult to organise.

The game at Fulham isn't until next April. They have a "neutral" stand, that is usually full of away fans"

I'm completely out of touch with anything bar non-league and Derby County, went to my first home Arsenal match at the Emirates last week.

Are there many other grounds that have "neutral" stands? How does it work with buying tickets?

I'm completely out of touch with anything bar non-league and Derby County, went to my first home Arsenal match at the Emirates last week.

Are there many other grounds that have "neutral" stands? How does it work with buying tickets?
Just Fulham AFAIK. Anybody can buy tickets there.

Back
Top Bottom