Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tickets for El Classico?

LiamO

Only just twigged that we are taking 30 teenage musicians to the Catalan-Irish festival in Sitges on the same weekend that Barca play against the forces of darkness at the Camp Nou.

The last two times we have been there Barca have either been playing away or we were tied up with gigs, but this is just too good happy a coincidence to let it pass. I was only looking the fixtures to see if a Stadium tour was on for the Sunday or if we would have to wait til the Monday.

Anyone know if it's possible to get tickets and how to go about it. Are they on general release or is it all Season Tickets for El Classico etc?

Obviously this will be a sell-out, so I'm really looking for something other than a link to the Barca ticket office.

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-13_14-17-56.png

Ooh look! Think we might get a box or two - only 3.k a pop.

Or we might go 'Budget' VIP @ only a grand each.

fcbarcelona-r.madrid

Ask the festival organisers n see if they have any connections.

With a good enchufe maybe they can blag you a discount or deal considering the nature of the tour. Maybe a Catalan can phone up on your behalf.

Liam , sorry cannot help out with Barca tickets but I am in Sitges this weekend and will be taking in some live music , I have been in Sitges for previous festivals and it is great weekend . 30 Irish teenage musicians , you are going to have your hands full ! which venues are you playing ? I am usually in and out of a number of them , La Cava , Rock cafe and a new venue Wylie brewery which has just started hosting live music in town .

If you are staying a few days my Bro is playing on 31st , sadly i have to come home on Monday .

Wednesday October 31 is Halloween and Wylie Brewery is hosting a party! Come join us for live rock & roll with The Sour Mash taking the stage from 21:00 to 23:00 and after the dust settles, from 23:00 to 2:30 am, DJ T-Bird will be playing the hits that will keep us dancing until we drop! Free entry!!!! Doors open at 20:00!!

Last edited:
Liam , sorry cannot help out with Barca tickets but I am in Sitges this weekend and will be taking in some live music , I have been in Sitges for previous festivals and it is great weekend . 30 Irish teenage musicians , you are going to have your hands full ! which venues are you playing ? I am usually in and out of a number of them , La Cava , Rock cafe and a new venue Wylie brewery which has just started hosting live music in town .

If you are staying a few days my Bro is playing on 31st , sadly i have to come home on Monday .

Wednesday October 31 is Halloween and Wylie Brewery is hosting a party! Come join us for live rock & roll with The Sour Mash taking the stage from 21:00 to 23:00 and after the dust settles, from 23:00 to 2:30 am, DJ T-Bird will be playing the hits that will keep us dancing until we drop! Free entry!!!! Doors open at 20:00!!

You posted about 10 minutes after I left the house to head over.

Didn't see your post until now (came back last night).

Had a fantastic time. No drama with any of the teenagers (although the oldest person in our party (58) behaved like an annoying child at times.

I dunno if we will be going again next year. This years trip cost £25k so half the year is taken up with fund-raising and there are other things that have been long-fingered that need attention.

Back
Top Bottom