Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to look out for in Lidl and Aldi

No Lidl clothing in my store :mad:
Was supposed to come in last Thursday, but was delayed in my shop and probably others. Don't know when it all actually came in, but when I went down on Tuesday 8am there were literally four pairs of shoes (two 6 and one 5) and five shorts (all L except for the one S I bought). . . nothing else left.

Beckton Lidl still had a few pairs of trainers when we were in there earlier, only in size 6 though - OH wanted some but they had none for his massive clown feet.

I did get a digital kitchen scale* for a fiver, and an LED nightlight (please don't laugh, I am nightblind and sometimes get anxious at night when OH is working)

*(And yes every time I go into the kitchen I am weighing random household objects just because - new scales, feel compelled to weigh random stuff).

Last edited:
Yes. . . . . And shorts
Ha! Me too :D The trainers are ace :D I get Run DMC tunes in my head every time I wear them, which is ok. I bought one of their linen dresses during the summer too, but they're sizing!! Size 16 I think I had to get to fit my back! Anyone who knows me knows I ain't a 16 :D

Ha! Me too :D The trainers are ace :D I get Run DMC tunes in my head every time I wear them, which is ok. I bought one of their linen dresses during the summer too, but they're sizing!! Size 16 I think I had to get to fit my back! Anyone who knows me knows I ain't a 16 :D
They had dresses???

I wish I'd bought another pair of the shoes. I wear them as office slippers. I need another set for the display cabinet.

Do you have Lidl+? I use it for the leaflets so I know what's coming in, and for the coupons. Currently I have a buy four get two free bottled of wine, and lots of other stuff reduced up to 50%

I get my 12 pound a month off through Lidl+ because we do most of our food shoppng there but most of the coupons are crap and there are never booze coupons. In fact, I think booze coupons may not be allowed in British supermarkets.

Certainly no promotions allowed in Scotland for booze so maybe thats Lidl policy across the UK.

I get nectar promotions on booze in England. Eg 90 bonus points for buying a bottle of beer.

They had dresses???

I wish I'd bought another pair of the shoes. I wear them as office slippers. I need another set for the display cabinet.
During the summer they had linen dresses, one was a leaf print that reminded me of a dress I had yrs ago so had to get it. They do clothes quite often here, not sure how different Lidl Scotland is to Lidl England

I have no idea how to write in the photo post, there is a photo of me, my daughter and my grandgirls feet on fb, we're all wearing Lidl trainers :D No idea how to get that here either. I R luddite really :)

During the summer they had linen dresses, one was a leaf print that reminded me of a dress I had yrs ago so had to get it. They do clothes quite often here, not sure how different Lidl Scotland is to Lidl England
Oh right, I thought you meant Lidl branded dress like the shorts and shoes.
Yes they do clothes, shoes, coats and slippers etc etc all year round in most stores.

Back
Top Bottom