Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Things to do in Swindon

The only things I ever went to Swindon for were the pool and slides at the Oasis leisure center, or the ice skating at the Link Centre. Both currently closed.

I’m heading down to Avebury to stagger about and laugh a lot (celebrate the solstice) . Got to stock up here in Swindon with supplies but I have no need of crack pipes or white cider.

I want a nice jumper and some Guinness extra.
you might have to make do with a cast-off hoodie and a 2 litre bottle of diamond white

I’m heading down to Avebury to stagger about and laugh a lot (celebrate the solstice) . Got to stock up here in Swindon with supplies but I have no need of crack pipes or white cider.

I want a nice jumper and some Guinness extra.

If you're going to Avebury, I'd just head to somewhere nicer near Avebury to stock up that isn't Swindon.

Marlborough for example, is nearby and fairly nice, and has a Tesco, Aldi and Waitrose, and isn't a wasteland. Also you could hang around up by Savernake, or around Silbury Hill and it's only a stone's throw from Avebury. Fuck hanging about in Swindon.

Then again, the TK Maxx cafe is an 'Urban Eatery'

0_SWNS_TK_MAXX_SWINDON_117JPG.jpg

Thanks for the advice.

I chatted to a nice woman in the spoons after my lunch. I asked about stuff to do. She looked at me like I was odd. She eventually said there was another spoons nearby, a nicer one. My silence begged why she was in the shit spoons. Apparently it was good to start in the shit one then move on.

I got a few dragon stout in. Shared a smoke with a few of the toothless and am now on a bus out.

From the top deck I’m getting flashes of Neasden.

Used to go for the football, but that was off the train and straight up to the ground really, maybe a drink. Did once go to a good party in a barn just north.

Back
Top Bottom