Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Revised Saffron Quiz

northernhord

no body got all the questions right yesterday despite some bold and amuzing efforts, so here is another lil quiz, the prize as yesterday is some Tunisian Saffron.
First person to answer the questions correctly needs to PM me and address where I can post the Saffron to.

Again, if you please....:p

1. Name me two compost activators?

2. Which animal would provide dried milk for arabic tribes on long desert traversing journeys.

3. Which cooking ingredient must you always wash off your hands before you go for a piss.

4. what is the name of the rubbishy orange flavoured kids drink that is made up of vegetable oil, sugar, orange juice and E numbas?

5. Who wanted a Horny Little Jewish Princess?

6. Which chilli is the hottest motherfucka in the pepper Kingdom?

7. Which 70s comedian did Judas priests Rob Halford look like when he had hair (a) Dave Allen (b) Tim-brooke Tailor (c) Jimmy Tarbuck

8. Other than Anarchism/politics what other area of thought is Noam Chomsky famous for?

9. If someone was gonna give you 'wedges' at School what might you endure?

10. What were the names of the two dickheads in the horriffic 80s duo Dollar

11. A thrashy heavy metal band with Suicidal?

12. when growing veg what does the term 'Bolting' refer to?

13. where would you use a dibber (a) as a tool used to renovate cornishe plasterwork (b) whilst playing golf (c) to make holes for seeds (d) to collect spiders in

14. And finally find a picture of an oversized onion and post it here

:D

I don't know all the answers to them either :mad: Know the first 5, then 9, 12 and 13. Think I know 10 but not sure, can't remember the bint's second name.

for question 6, are you looking for the official hottest one,ie the one in the record books (Red Savina pepper) or the real hotest one? (Dorset Naga pepper)?

i really wish i had had to google that :(

Hmmmm....my guess is you don't really want to give away this precious saffron of yours, do you? :) Must be fun though to think of people jumping through hoops for a few strands of croci.

Greta said:
Hmmmm....my guess is you don't really want to give away this precious saffron of yours, do you? :) Must be fun though to think of people jumping through hoops for a few strands of croci.

Someone won the peppercornz but declined the Prize:D
And as far as hoop jumping, I aint into petty power Its just for a laugh with a strange prize at the end:D

Back
Top Bottom