Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Great Big Combined Current And Future Steam Sale Thread

Buddy Bradley

Pantheistic solipsist
Since all the other threads were year-specific, I'm making a new one for us to use for all future Steam sales. Including the 2018 Summer Sale, which started today. :)

https://store.steampowered.com/

Tempted to get Rise of the Tomb Raider at 70% off, but I'm not sure how well it's going to run on my iMac. Hoping for Subnautica to come down a bit in price too.

Steam doing its usual creaking and moaning under the strain of the Summer Sale - hopefully it'll have settled down a bit by tomorrow. I've got Celeste, Papers Please, and KSP in my basket so far...

I've finally got a laptop that can run games, so have been dipping my toes into Steam.

Question: 'Soundtrack Edition' basically lets you download the soundtrack separately, right?

Project Cars 2 for eleven quid. Going to get on payday.

I promised myself I wouldn't spend anything on this sale, but I've wanted Project Cars for ages so...

Also, I bought Asseto Corsa the other week so do I need another racing game? £11.24 though!

I've finally got a laptop that can run games, so have been dipping my toes into Steam.

Question: 'Soundtrack Edition' basically lets you download the soundtrack separately, right?
Yeah. Some games will offer a deluxe version which includes the soundtrack and an art book or whatever. Some will let you just buy the soundtrack, independently of the game for a few quid.

I promised myself I wouldn't spend anything on this sale, but I've wanted Project Cars for ages so...

Also, I bought Asseto Corsa the other week so do I need another racing game? £11.24 though!
I've only just got Forza Horizon 4 so I asked myself the same, but FH4 is arcadey whereas PC2 is more of a sim. That's how I'm justifying it anyway :oops::D

I've only just got Forza Horizon 4 so I asked myself the same, but FH4 is arcadey whereas PC2 is more of a sim. That's how I'm justifying it anyway :oops::D

AC is very much a sim (you can control your clutch FFS!) so I'm thinking I don't need PC2. But at that price, and on payday too, I think I'll just go for it. :D:facepalm:

Summer Sale is upon us again. Post your bargains or new discoveries. I've mostly annoyed that Shadow of the Tomb Raider doesn't seem to be a product any more - you can only buy it as part of the bundle with the other games.

It's that time of year again - 2 weeks of sales on Steam for their summer event. Sekiro is half-price which is kind of tempting, but I haven't really seen anything else that had me grabbing my wallet. Witcher 3 is dirt-cheap if you don't already own it though.

Summer Sale starts today. Tempted by 80% off Ace Combat 7, Resident Evil Village is 50% off, and God of War is 20% off.

Back
Top Bottom