Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The Ashes 2010/11

Hussey was a big wicket.poor old ricky it is a shame to see a player of his ability going through a bad speel but as an englishman i am glad to see him back in the pavilion

There is nothing wrong with the pitch. Disciplined line and length, shit batting, we are simply playing far and away the better cricket.

98 all out on Boxing Day. 98 all out on Boxing Day

And to think some people thought the bowling was the problem after Perth

Mitchell's Johnson hoops one down leg side, barely landing it on the cut strip for four byes. Good to have you back Mitch :D

Lovely knock Mr Cook. Must have been intimidating after the Aussies set a new record (low score) for the MCG :D

Yes, shows what a load of cobblers all the chat about 'momentum' can be.

One hand and a couple of fingers on the urn now :)

Had a great day at the G, for anyone whose not experienced a Boxing Day test, what an atmosphere. Big up the singing English. Can't wait to go back on day 3 to see Ponting resign

3aafe175-04aa-6b0b.jpg

There is nothing wrong with the pitch. Disciplined line and length, shit batting, we are simply playing far and away the better cricket.

this bares repeating.

according to the Aussies on the MCG radio commentary, the wicket changed repeatedly during the day. it was wet, swinging, straight and changing colour almost hourly, sometimes all at the same time.

we did exactly what embree says, bowled line and length, kept it tight and waited for the mistakes. Bresnan won't make the headlines i doubt but he did great today, really kept the pressure on and it was good to see Jimmy get some rewards

i really doubt the Aussie bowlers would have made quite as much of the cloud cover as our guys did, they just aren't as disciplined as we were today

Back
Top Bottom