when i first did it I lasted less than a second
within 1 year i got up to a minute
a minute in dream time is 100 years
so since then & as years went on
i have dreamed a 1000 lives

i saw a sword instead of a saw
when i seen the saw i seen hill
a hill that floated by.......

i thought "lucid dreaming" was dreaming that you are dreaming...

i thought "lucid dreaming" was dreaming that you are dreaming...
Lucid dreaming is generally defined as becoming aware you are active in a dream, though it often refers to a number of different dream-like experiences. It can and does arise quite spontaneously without preparation or particular practices. I'd be surprised if there was someone who has never experienced a variant of lucid dreaming, but of course the experience is often forgotten.

Last edited:
So lucid dreaming is a “dream inside a dream” or is it an awareness in a dream that you are dreaming? At any rate, regarding the list I posted; I saw Inception and Vanilla Sky and thought they were both excellent…

Generally means becoming aware you're dreaming yes. It happens to me a lot, usually when it does and I realise I can do anything I want, all creative thought escapes me. Recently I have just used it to explore the world my brain creates for me. What you can see, smell, taste, hear, touch. There is a quote something about everyone is a genius when they dream, and it's true. Hallucinations aren't pathological, they're a very normal state. Your brain can create an entire world you've never experienced before in excruciatingly realistic detail.

But I'm suspicious of anyone who says they can tell how much time has passed when they dream lucidly.

I am oftern aware I am dreaming and can sometimes direct it.

But I once had a dream that I was led in bed and there was water dripping on my face. Took me ages to convince myself it was just a dream and not a leek.

I am oftern aware I am dreaming and can sometimes direct it.

But I once had a dream that I was led in bed and there was water dripping on my face. Took me ages to convince myself it was just a dream and not a leek.
The reality of a dream is as real as reality itself, when practising lucid dreaming the person engages with all the same senses.

All these senses are inside your mind, closed off from the outside world, but the world has many ways into your mind, eyes, ears, mouth, skin & feelings

You don't have to climb Mount Everest because we are all ready there, imagination is the key to a world of fantastic capabilities

The reality of a dream is as real as reality itself, when practising lucid dreaming the person engages with all the same senses.

All these senses are inside your mind, closed off from the outside world, but the world has many ways into your mind, eyes, ears, mouth, skin & feelings

You don't have to climb Mount Everest because we are all ready there, imagination is the key to a world of fantastic capabilities
Hippy shite

I have experienced an actuality in a lucid dream state,
1st I realised I was dreaming,
Then I climbed a ladder,
It slipped, so I fell,
But I wasn't worried coz I knew I was dreaming,
My head landed on damp grass & I could smell the grass,
So fresh & airy, Bright sky !
Then I opened an eye,
I woke up !
But I stilled smelled the fresh grass a moment after,

Then I said :
OMG... That's how powerful our minds are !

Bugles are calling from prairie to shore,
"Sign up" and "Fall In" and march off to war.
Blue grass and cotton, burnt and forgotten
All hope seems gone so soldier march on to die.
Bugles are calling from prairie to shore,
"Sign up" and "Fall In" and march off to war.
There in the distance a flag I can see,
Scorched and in ribbons but whose can it be,
How ends the story, whose is the glory
Ask if we dare, our comrades out there who sleep.

Back
Top Bottom