Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Technomuppet question re transferring saved radio shows from laptop to listen to remotely

nightowl

Another day on that hamster wheel we call life
I've got a pile of radio shows (mainly from dance music stations) downloaded onto my laptop. They're not available to listen to anywhere online as they're only ever available to download for a week or so after broadcast. What's my best option if I'm going away for a few weeks, don't want to take my laptop with me but want access to them to play on a portable speaker? What's the best portable device to save them onto?

I've got a pile of radio shows (mainly from dance music stations) downloaded onto my laptop. They're not available to listen to anywhere online as they're only ever available to download for a week or so after broadcast. What's my best option if I'm going away for a few weeks, don't want to take my laptop with me but want access to them to play on a portable speaker? What's the best portable device to save them onto?
your phone?

What file format are they? If they're MP3's they will play on anything

Back
Top Bottom