Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Syndicate remake

I saw this and I'm a bit torn. Syndicate was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. Blowing up civilians with the gauss gun will never ever get boring.

Like X-Com they've decided to remake it as an FPS.

Fuckers.

But then, at least this does actually look alright.

back in the day, i saw an fps version of syndicate as the way forward. it was an absolutely awesome game, hope this lives up to it.

I saw this and I'm a bit torn. Syndicate was one of the most enjoyable games I have ever played. Blowing up civilians with the gauss gun will never ever get boring.

Like X-Com they've decided to remake it as an FPS.

Fuckers.

But then, at least this does actually look alright.

:(

I like FPS games, but it's a crowded genre, where as a remake of the original could have been ace.

Except it's not a remake. It's Gloomy Grey/Brown Shooter part 29 billion: Syndicate.

The key concepts of Syndicate were managing a team of operatives, from a remote viewpoint. Tactics. Strategy (in terms of R&D and choosing missions). This is just cynical re-use of a fondly remembered name.

me and my mates always imagined a mod of it that used northern irish paramilitaries, would have been awesome!

Sounds a bit shit tbh. Syndicate was a great game and I'm not really a huge fan of FPSs so it's a bit disappointing that's what it's going to be. Doubt I'll be getting this one.

Oh man I used to love this game! Kind feel it's lost some charm losing the side angle view though and going FPS...but hey ho that's life!

Wasted opportunity, they should have left it as it was and spruced up the graphics, given it a multiplayer online mode.

Should've ended up something like Company of Heroes, it's pretty hard to get excited about fps these days.

Back
Top Bottom