Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Streetfighter 2

rutabowa

LOSE IT
My child just acquired this (Ultimate Edition) for the switch, haaa more fool him, I have totally taken it over. I never really got it at the original time, but it is great family time spending hours virtually beating each other up. Highly recommended. You can switch to the original style graphics, it is pretty mental how crude they are. What a genius game tho.

My greatest acheivement was once played all the way to Bison on one credit on the arcade version with Ryu.

Then he totally whooped my ass.

Surely fireball, fireball, fireball, dragon punch, hurricane kick, rinse and repeat?

I played a lot of the SFII remaster on Xbox 360, also loved SFIV a lot. Got SFV on PC, but wrong platform for me, I don't lilke playing it sat in a PC chair.

What I am really looking forward to is the 30th Anniversary Collection, due out in May. Definitley getting it on Switch.

I am a sucker for 2d fighters. especially mysterious as i'm crap at them.

ryu_piano_move.jpg

I have never been anything better than a button masher at Streetfighter Whatever. (I could beat people at Virtua Fighter due to always playing as Sarah and being able to reliably do the triple kick.)

I just can’t play combo-move games. I seem to simply not think like that. I do fairly well if controls to activate effects are simple and tactics are more important, but as soon as it gets beyond maybe pressing two buttons in succession I’m never going to do it except by accident.

Back
Top Bottom