Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

stockport beer and cider festival 2013

binka

!!!!!!!!!
anyone going? been living in manchester for 7 of the last 10 years and never yet made the effort. i do drink real ale so obviously that's a good reason to go however it does mean going to stockport...

beer festivals are lot more cosmopolitan these days - there'll be beer bores, but also loads (and fucking loads) of everyone else. in fact, i can't come to the stockport festival 'cause it's my mate's beer festival that weekend. which is a fucking riot if you fancy a trip to the west...

Yeah, I'd be up for this. Beer festivals are fun, right up to the point you decide to end the night with a 9% cider.

I might have a gander at this as well. Only a train ride for me. Is there a potential Urban meet up here then?

well the big event is one week away and i'm delighted to see this topic has really taken off. me and my housemates are about 70% sure we're definitely going

When is everyone thinking of heading there? I've no idea if I've even got any time offthat weekend but will check when I'm in later.

I'm off camping with the nipper tomorrow. If I'm back I may head over on the train on Sat for an afternoon sesh. If the weather improves though I may stay up in the hills with the lad living on home brew and lamb chops :)

Back
Top Bottom