Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stellaris Update.

ChrisC

Stellaris has had a major update and it's running smoother than ever on my somewhat under powered laptop.

Yeah, my only gripe is the cash cow that is all the DLC. So much DLC. They keep changing the game mechanics too. Which although not overly a problem. More of an irritant. Anyway I'm kinda addicted to Supreme Commander at the moment. Taking a rest from Stellaris.

is this game worth getting? not sure i can handle a paradox style crusader kings steep learning curve not having a clue thing. or is X4 foundations better? ive got a pretty decent gaming pc

is this game worth getting? not sure i can handle a paradox style crusader kings steep learning curve not having a clue thing. or is X4 foundations better?
Probably not in that case. I mean it's easier than other Paradox games. Look, if you can handle Civ games. Stellaris shouldn't pose a problem. For my part I enjoy it.

Probably not in that case. I mean it's easier than other Paradox games. Look, if you can handle Civ games. Stellaris shouldn't pose a problem. For my part I enjoy it.
im good with EU4 and Hof Iron 3. Bascially - can you pretty much learn as you go along then restart when youve got the hang of it?

im good with EU4 and Hof Iron 3. Bascially - can you pretty much learn as you go along then restart when youve got the hang of it?
Well give it a whirl. It can be overwhelming at first. Once you get it though it can be very addictive. I guess the big difference between Stellaris and other space based 4X games is that to colonize or claim a system. A science ship must survey the solar system first before you can claim it. So you can't just blunder into another star system and colonize it straight away.

Back
Top Bottom