Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Steam and Epic sales

Sunray

Its sunny somewhere.
Its really the steam sale, but Epic want to give me some great free games, ao Epic get a mention too. Epic is a bullshit store front., So much wrong its comedy really.

So wasn't going to get anything, It's been cheap on the Playstation store for a while, but I want 60fps and better visuals for Death Stranding.
When I get around to completing DS1 for about the fifth time this is my next game.

I've bought to much recently so going to swerve this. Would like to get Crusader Kings at some point though FM is taking my time up at the moment.

I activated about 100 steam keys I had in my HB account a couple of days ago (a small proportion, believe me). Currently playing Sid Meier's Pirates (from 2006) :rolleyes: Not bought anything recently
9mOYpzT.gif

I bought a bundle that had Jedi Fallen Order, Star Wars Squadrons and SW Battlefront 2 for £40. Squadrons is good but I've not tried multiplayer yet because I'm waiting on my new HOTAS to arrive (collecting today from Argos). I've installed Fallen Order but not played it yet. I'm going to install BF2 at some point but I'm not really in a rush to play it.

And then their prices go back up to £20. Take constructor - it's been out for a while now so shouldn't be £24 normally and had pretty average reviews. They just bounce it between £24-£4.99.

Not complaining as that's standard, but it is noticeable.

Seems really old-fashioned now. Between game pass and humble choice I don't buy many games on steam. Might cancel choice as well, never anything good.

Back
Top Bottom