Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Solfest 2018

sojourner

Where's me readers?
So - anyone going?

I'm absolutely made up to get not one, but two spots on the Melodrome stage this year. Not been to Solfest for years now, and I know it's gone through some changes, but apparently it's got a lot better the last couple of years. I know some folk who'll be playing in Loungevity, and some people I met randomly at Beatherder will be there too.

So who's in?

Wow this has crept up fast, usuusua associated solfest with the end of the summer, will be there with family and a toddler, will probably be up at the melodrome alot as friends of mine run it, will also probably be at the love shack alot as friends run that too saying that will probably be stuck in the kids area alot of the time if last year is anything to go bye(the kids area is fab tho)

Can't wait as beatherder seems so long.

Wow. Well that was fucking AMAZING! I was a bit worried that it had changed for the worst, but no - it was just smaller, and a thousand times better. Better than Beatherder even, seriously. The people, the vibe, the tunes
2764.png
Small and perfectly formed
2764.png
Not one dickhead all weekend!! Fluffy, loved up, old skool, fully Northern, and 100% up for it. Old friends, new friends, hugs and smiles and non-stop happiness. Had a bloody BELTIN' weekend. Loungevity was perfect - more couches than Dogs in Space and excellent tunes. Spent a lot of time in Love Shack too :cool: Saw Captain Hotknives for the first time and was actually bent double laughing that hard :D

And my two spots went down pretty well too yay :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom