Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

SHOPIFY QR CODE EDITING

trevhagl

Famous author , company CEO
Managed to download an app for QR code for my Shopify store , but it's sitting in the middle of the page and won't let me cut and paste it into a Libre Office document so i can fit loads on a page and add text etc
any idea how i would go about this? The idea is to print several A4 sheets and cut them up for ads

thanks! I had a great snipping tool on windows 8.1 but the new computer with Windows 11 is proper hamfisted , i will give it a go

thanks! I had a great snipping tool on windows 8.1 but the new computer with Windows 11 is proper hamfisted , i will give it a go
I seem to have kept the old one on this Win 10 install, seem to remember there was a bit of a hoohah about the crap new version and they reintroduced the classic. Wouldn't want to lose it when I get round to Win 11.

I seem to have kept the old one on this Win 10 install, seem to remember there was a bit of a hoohah about the crap new version and they reintroduced the classic. Wouldn't want to lose it when I get round to Win 11.
there's 2 ways to do it on Windows 11, one brings up whole screen , the other does eventually let you select a rectangle but its a right pain

Back
Top Bottom