Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Serie A tickets

Stuart Fordyce

Thinking of a trip to Italy to mark my 40th, and a lot of teams around Milan. Do the clubs operate the membership system like in England that will condemn me to a lifetime of spam, or is it like when I last went to an Italian game 20 years ago that you could buy tickets in shops?

Thanks in advance for your knowledge. Would also not be averse to a bit of Italian non league if anyone knows that, change from Champion Hill or Petershill Park!

Thinking of a trip to Italy to mark my 40th, and a lot of teams around Milan. Do the clubs operate the membership system like in England that will condemn me to a lifetime of spam, or is it like when I last went to an Italian game 20 years ago that you could buy tickets in shops?

Thanks in advance for your knowledge. Would also not be averse to a bit of Italian non league if anyone knows that, change from Champion Hill or Petershill Park!
Ypu have a fair choice in that area. Both Milan clubs, Atalanta, Brescia, Alessandia,, Pro Patria, Como, Novara, Varese (utter scum) and other Serie C and Serie D clubs. The club official websites usually have an English version of their site. For ease the club website usually sell tickets, they usually have official club shops that sill tickets too.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. If we can chuck in a non league game so much the better, though keen to avoid any obviously Nazi crews.
Varese and Como have some v dodgy groups. Atalanta is worth a look, they are massive rivals with Brescia. Good to avoid talking about the rivals if yer at one game or another. Brescia might be easier getting a ticket, Serie C now think

Ypu have a fair choice in that area. Both Milan clubs, Atalanta, Brescia, Alessandia,, Pro Patria, Como, Novara, Varese (utter scum) and other Serie C and Serie D clubs. The club official websites usually have an English version of their site. For ease the club website usually sell tickets, they usually have official club shops that sill tickets too.

How come Varese are singled out for vituperation?

Varese and Como have some v dodgy groups. Atalanta is worth a look, they are massive rivals with Brescia. Good to avoid talking about the rivals if yer at one game or another. Brescia might be easier getting a ticket, Serie C now think
I live in Glasgow, the nearest flight to Milan from Edinburgh actually goes to Bergamo which of course is where Atalanta play. Brescia looks a wee bit of a hike, though saying that I have a seemingly indestructible Bresica top from 2002 when Baggio played

How come Varese are singled out for vituperation?

Small club and support with a big active far right group, not a rightist group with varied and softer ideas but openly nazi, which results in lots of bleed over into the wider support.

Google blood and honour varese.

Last edited:
Small club and support with a big active far right group, not a rightist group with varied and softer ideas but openly nazi, which results in lots of bleed over into the wider support.

Google blood and honour varese.
Thank you for your knowledge Fedayn. Will sit them out.

Back
Top Bottom