Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Senegal vs Colombia (Group H) - 15:00 - 28/06/2018

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
R.I.P.
I really want Mane Senegal to win this but that would be cruel on Colombia :hmm:
Japan and Senegal require only a point in their respective games against Poland and Colombia to qualify.

Colombia will qualify with victory over Senegal. If Colombia win Japan will need to lose by fewer goals than Senegal to progress. Colombia can also qualify with a draw if Japan lose, because they have a better goal difference.

I expect Colombia to win today. Who goes through with them is anyone's guess though - interesting group this one.

I want both these to go through. Very unlikely though. Senegal already showing much more threat than Poland did v Colombia. Colombia are good, but not quite as good as Poland made them look.

As this stand the European and South American sides are going out.

The African and Asian sides are going through :cool:

Read Chinese website comments where everyone said Korea and Japan have taken away one excuse for Chinese team being so shit by competing physically no problem.

Read Chinese website comments where everyone said Korea and Japan have taken away one excuse for Chinese team being so shit by competing physically no problem.

I suspect at least one factor why the Chinese team is not here is probably the same as why the US is not here. Too many old foreign pro's at the end of their careers clogging up the domestic league and hoovering up the cash.

Tbf I think the Chinese gov are aware of this and taking steps.

Back
Top Bottom