Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Search engine on Firestick 4k

dessiato

🇪🇸 my spirit is crying for leaving
I’ve dug out my Firestick, I used it in Spain, but it’s a U.K. one. It refuses to let me download any other search engine, eg Chrome, or preferably DuckDuckGo.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I’d also like to find a way to watch Spanish tv, eg RTVE, and I’d like to stream sport if possible.

TIA

I’ve dug out my Firestick, I used it in Spain, but it’s a U.K. one. It refuses to let me download any other search engine, eg Chrome, or preferably DuckDuckGo.

I’d also like to find a way to watch Spanish tv, eg RTVE, and I’d like to stream sport if possible.

TIA

There are workarounds to getting chrome on a firestick. I think Youtube is probably your best best for a how to.

For RTVE, depending on how legit you want to be, you could either use a VPN like Nord or Surfshark which work on a firestick, set it to Spain and then download their app and watch that way (not sure how effective that is, but I did it this way when I wanted to watch Globo from Brazil), or I believe there are certain paid for IPTV services which are totally not legit, but will probably be a lot less hassle and also get you sport.

Download the downloader from the Amazon store.
In developer options on the firestick, enable installing apps from unknown sources.
Open the downloader app and put this address in.
https://bit.ly/2tVph6S
Sideload Chrome

Back
Top Bottom