Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Samsung Galaxy S10 Android Upgrade.

ChrisC

I'm impressed, my device just upgraded to Android version 10. What can I say, just wow. Pre Android 10 my bettery would barely hold for a day in moderate use. With Android 10 I'm getting two days of moderate use.

How is it a mere software up upgrade extend the battery life like that.

Anyone else notice that?

My A70 is still on 9, so maybe mine will update at some point. The battery on mine lasts a day and a half or a couple of days with moderate use - but its quite a decent capacity battery I think.

I'm impressed, my device just upgraded to Android version 10. What can I say, just wow. Pre Android 10 my bettery would barely hold for a day in moderate use. With Android 10 I'm getting two days of moderate use.

How is it a mere software up upgrade extend the battery life like that.

Anyone else notice that?

I can't remember the exact details of what 10 did but every Android update does stuff with the way apps run in the background. My pixel 3Xl is the most powerful phone I've ever had whilst having the longest lasting battery I've seen in a premium smartphone. I can get 2 days out of it if I'm careful.

I can't remember the exact details of what 10 did but every Android update does stuff with the way apps run in the background. My pixel 3Xl is the most powerful phone I've ever had whilst having the longest lasting battery I've seen in a premium smartphone. I can get 2 days out of it if I'm careful.
My P30 is yet to upgrade but I'm still getting amazing battery life out of the thing. Best ever, by miles!

Also, add in the fact that with fast charging, even if it is a bit low, I can have it back up to 100% in about half an hour.

Also, add in the fact that with fast charging, even if it is a bit low, I can have it back up to 100% in about half an hour.
Does fast charging diminish the lifetime of the battery? According to the EE employee I deal with. He said it's best to turn it off, as it prolongs the lifetime of the phone.

Does fast charging diminish the lifetime of the battery? According to the EE employee I deal with. He said it's best to turn it off, as it prolongs the lifetime of the phone.

My last phone had it and survived for 3 years before I broke the screen. No problems at all with it's battery. The benefit outweighs the drawback IMO.

Few years ago that was true. But no longer.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom