Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Role-Play

AnandLeo

Tipple Ripple
A dubious management technique supposed to solve problems. Role-play is someone assuming to be someone else, pretending to be someone else – personality fake. I don’t know how it solves problems. I do not pander to role play, at work or in the community. We have to live with it, put up with it, and tolerate it. Not appreciate it. I’ll take any one for what they are as they are. Pretend to be someone else, becomes neither yourself nor the person impersonating. It is out of order.

I am talking about furtively assuming other people’s identity. Not quite the acting of an imaginary situation such as to demonstrate and practice job roles, which is done openly with the consent of all parties.

A dubious management technique supposed to solve problems. Role-play is someone assuming to be someone else, pretending to be someone else – personality fake. I don’t know how it solves problems. I do not pander to role play, at work or in the community. We have to live with it, put up with it, and tolerate it. Not appreciate it. I’ll take any one for what they are as they are. Pretend to be someone else, becomes neither yourself nor the person impersonating. It is out of order.

I am talking about furtively assuming other people’s identity. Not quite the acting of an imaginary situation such as to demonstrate and practice job roles, which is done openly with the consent of all parties.

I don't think I've done that specific type of role play before. But when we're asked to role play a client in training, I often see colleagues sort of basing their role play on someone I think I recognise..

But you told me you were happy to dress up in that traffic wardens uniform and cover me in butter for my "parking violation" :confused:

generally sounds a bit crap.

i have done something at a job interview / assessment where i've been (inadequately) briefed and someone has acted a specific situation as client / customer

in a different context, i did encounter a personals ad online where someone said they were in to roll play (presume this was something kinky involving baked goods but i didn't ask...)

I think role play can be quite good. Cut through all the verbal bollocks, and let people make what they will of a situation.

Nah, roll play rocks! It's a secondary level of comprehension, as it means you can see things from someone else's viewpoint. But then it's also very interior, because any role play can only ever come from US, it's not like you're channelling someone else, it's still your invention, and as such can give good insight into your own personality.

I'm talking role play in work and in sex, it's quite an interesting parallel.

if you get to dress up as a terrorist and run around with a gun its fun, well till you end up blindfolded and being dragged towards a black helicopter. If you dealing with customer complaints its bollocks.

We agree with Topcat so cutiepie if you want to do some sexy adult themed roleplay then all you have to do hottie is message us hot pretty emo girls(winks) but you are not the only one who is invited to our private party.

Last edited:
Naughty guys think about it cause we are all you can eat for the price of one delicious things and one more thing there is two of us saucy minxes

Last edited:
there is two of us saucy minks.

247px-Europ%C3%A4ischer_Nerz.jpg

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom