Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

RIP Badgers

neonwilderness

What would Badgers do?
There's no easy way of saying this, and it hasn't sunk in properly with me yet, but Badgers passed away this morning.

He was taken into hospital with acute pancreatitis last night. He then had a heart attack early this morning and unfortunately couldn't be saved.

I'll post more as and when I hear anything further.

RIP James / Badgers

Edited to add:
Recording of the service for Badgers on 31st March will be available a couple of days later, for approx a month.
https://watch.obitus.com
Username: juwo2823
Password: 966620

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, FFS, we were due to meet recently, during one of his trips down to Worthing, but put it off until spring because of covid.

I can't believe this, it's a mega-shock, another seriously decent poster gone. :(

RIP James, thoughts to your family & friends.

Totally devastated by this , we were in contact every day . Mostly ripping this piss out of each other, he'd send me pictures of cat products or rip the piss out me going to #martisan shops or markets. I'd rip the piss out of his love of ham . He called me the #hackneyhaggler after I told him I had to short change a cafe by 7p when they didn't take cards , that 7p led to years of piss taking. We had a few drunken nights & days , a memorable weekend in the #grimnorth fueled by beer & kebabs. He once misspelt his own name , Jamse , which became Hamse for me .

He & another urban spent months collecting Total rubbish & putting it in a pair of hampers which I had to get back from Kings X to home . (Mrs21 was raging 🤣)

I'm heart broken .

Back
Top Bottom