Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Retro Games.

I got myself a 6 button and joytick box and a force feedback lightgun. I'm going to install mame (and other emulators) on some old PCs I have and set up a cabinet.

I had a real SNES (and gameboy) renaissance once I got an emulator running on my pc in the early to mid 2000s. I particularly loved all the old JRPGs. never got on with the SEGA ones as much.

I got myself a 6 button and joytick box and a force feedback lightgun. I'm going to install mame (and other emulators) on some old PCs I have and set up a cabinet.

I had a real SNES (and gameboy) renaissance once I got an emulator running on my pc in the early to mid 2000s. I particularly loved all the old JRPGs. never got on with the SEGA ones as much.
I did this for my niece and nephew about 12 years ago. I built 2 cabinets with gaming chairs full of speakers, and fitted them with original xboxes, with thousands of games on them.
They got used twice... :facepalm:

I just completed Mario 64 on my N64 emulator. Can't find a working rom of Rogue Squadron though :(

I've used MAME for years, mainly for games of Galaga or the original Star Wars game with the vector graphics. It occurred to me the other day I should be able to get my HOTAS stick working for Star Wars so might give that a go at the weekend.

I'll tell you all something. Retro games are hard, I mean really hard. Now that with the emulator I'm using you can take a snapshot of your game's position. Literally it's a gaming life saver. Games were more of a challenge back then. Currently playing R-Type and Super Mario World.

Bought this for a fiver, alright its a cheap knock off but it works a charm.
20200306_144036.jpg

Oh I see. Any recommendations? I have a complete SNES ROM set. So I should be able to find something like that somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom