Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Resident Evil 2 Remake

ruffneck23

front left
I am really excited for this , giving RE2 ( The best game in the original series IMO) The RE4 treatment.

There is also a demo out on the 11th , but it is only active for 30 mins after you fire it up, , then its unplayable forever....

Roll on Jan 20 something

My original playthough of RE4 is still one of the most pleasing gaming experiences I've ever had, however playing the remake, I hated it, and quickly put it down before it ruined how good RE4 was at the time.

I won't be touching this either.

My original playthough of RE4 is still one of the most pleasing gaming experiences I've ever had, however playing the remake, I hated it, and quickly put it down before it ruined how good RE4 was at the time.

I won't be touching this either.

not sure I recall a remake of RE4 ,there was some fan thing with extra textures but not sure of an official one , please correct me and point me to it if possible.

The reason why I'm excited for this, is that it will be the updated over the shoulder view rather than the ' Tank ' controls of the original , although I will be waiting for the reviews to come out first

Apparently there's a bug in the demo that lets you keep playing the whole game. Might be patched now.

Also yes...best RE game.

I loved RE:2, loved it. Incredible replay value, spent so many hours on it.
Enjoyed 3
Gave up after 4 though, which was ok but I definitely didn't enjoy as much ... apart from a brief attempt to play Revelations - hated it, just felt so dated and clunky.
So I'l give the demo a go and then hang on for (a) enough reviews and even then probably (b) for the price to come down.

Read some reviews and video reviews this morning, and I've changed my mind. Sold. Although, not at £39.99. Will wait for a significant price drop. Added to the long list of games on the wish list.

Read some reviews and video reviews this morning, and I've changed my mind. Sold. Although, not at £39.99. Will wait for a significant price drop. Added to the long list of games on the wish list.

38 at tescos

:hmm:

saying that even matey who sold it to me said it was a slow seller
so might be worth waiting for its price to drop as its a remake

saying that after telling myself to finish RD2 before buying it

:) got it today
it looks the part but not gotten into the story yet

survival horror root save your ammo at all times

:thumbs:

hope it does not end up like re6 where i went into the final boss fight without any

Back
Top Bottom