Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Repairs help needed in Powys

geminisnake

a complex mass of conflicting ideas
Do any of the folk that live in Wales know of any charities or companies that might be able to help the parents of a friend of mine? I've c&ped their crowd funder spiel below, there are sites that claim to have funding for window repairs in Wales but these are apparently a scam :( They've checked them. I don't know how to look for help in Wales apart from the search I did so if anyone knows and can help please do :)

Hello, I am seeking help with raising the £16000 needed to replace our front windows. A vindictive person turned up at our home at 9.00pm on the 1st of December armed with a hammer and smashed all but one of our front windows with a hammer. He returned on the 4th of December and smashed the remaining pane of glass. The police have little to go on other than his description and the fact he was riding a black electric bicycle.

our insurance company (Halifax) have let us down badly they say because there was evidence of rot in our frames they will only make a token payment towards replacing the glass but that their surveyor says the whole window’s need replacing. We have had three quotes which are around £16000 pounds which we simply don’t have.

my husband has Spina Bifida an inoperable tumour and vascular dementia. I have a medical encyclopaedia worth of medical conditions we are pensioners and don’t know where to turn for help

Back
Top Bottom