Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommend me a place to stash loads of old tape pack rips

sim667

All aboard the 303 bus.
I've probably got about 50-60 tape pack rips (mainly jungle dnb) ranging from about 1991-2001 ish..... And I've been thinking it would probably be a good thing to dump online, obviously if I stick them on soundcloud or youtube, loads of them will just get taken down instantly. And tbh I can't be bothered to write all the tags and titles, I'd rather just dump them in bulk for people to browse.

Anyone got a suggestion of a good site I can do this on?

Unless you have some pretty rare ones, they are probably already ripped and online at places like ravearchive.com or ravetapepacks.com. There are a lot on mixcloud and soundcloud that haven't been taken down but again, probably worth checking of they have already been ripped and uploaded as it will save you the bother.

Unless you have some pretty rare ones, they are probably already ripped and online at places like ravearchive.com or ravetapepacks.com. There are a lot on mixcloud and soundcloud that haven't been taken down but again, probably worth checking of they have already been ripped and uploaded as it will save you the bother.

I've got some gems in there that I've googled and not found.

There used to be another one that had thousands of tapes but I can't find it now. ravearchive has lots of mixes but doesn't seem to have been updated in a while.

There used to be another one that had thousands of tapes but I can't find it now. ravearchive has lots of mixes but doesn't seem to have been updated in a while.
Ive email the first place you suggested..... really I just wanted a public dump (even an ftp) so I can share with some friends on fb or on here.

I might be able to set something up on my seedbox actually

I've put them on a public folder on my seedbox.....

There's not as many as I though, about 30-40....... but I've found loads of old apex twin sets, and some other weirder/harder sets I may upload too..

Give me a shout if you want to have a dig through, I don't want to share the link publicly for obvious reasons.

Back
Top Bottom