Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Reasons why property investment is worth it

Roxanne Hill

Banned
Banned
My mom and I are just currently renting a studio type apartment. And when I got promoted last week, I told her that maybe it’s time for us to buy and invest in a property of our own. A friend also suggested that we get in touch with this property investment UK company to help us in this. Anyone here experienced starting a property investment? Can you tell me about it? Personally, what makes it worthwhile for you?

My mom and I are just currently renting a studio type apartment. And when I got promoted last week, I told her that maybe it’s time for us to buy and invest in a property of our own. A friend also suggested that we get in touch with this property investment UK company to help us in this. Anyone here experienced starting a property investment? Can you tell me about it? Personally, what makes it worthwhile for you?

Fuck off you dirty cunt.

But you can only live in one house. Anything more is simply greed and you are driving up the price of housing for people who have yet to find a place that they can afford to live in

Come the glorious day... (bang, bang) you and mUm
In fact what's outlined in the OP is even nastier than straightforward landlordism. Property investment companies are those shits that encourage people to 'invest' in properties that they rent in return for a little of the profits and most of the risk. Anyone already renting (as the fictional character described in the OP is) would be better off rubbing dogshit into their own eyeballs than they would giving a single penny to parasitic shitcunts like that. Shooting's too kind. Break them on the wheel.

Fuck Off You Spamming Cunts

In fact what's outlined in the OP is even nastier than straightforward landlordism. Property investment companies are those shits that encourage people to 'invest' in properties that they rent in return for a little of the profits and most of the risk.

I remember feeling a certain lack of sympathy when I read about overseas buyers getting their fingers burned after buying cheap buy-to-let properties in Detroit.

Beware the Detroit buy-to-lets being marketed to unwary UK investors

The thing that gets me about spam bots is some script kiddy has gone to all the trouble to do these scripts. Sell them and what not and both the script kiddie and the buyer has never seemed to realise that no one in their right mind ever signs up to a forum under their full name, or have a profile picture of themselves. Making them stand out like a sore thumb even if it had targeted a forum on the subject matter at hand.

I'm only guessing, but this forum is less than likely to be the best place to spam a capitalist idea, especially what appears to be a bent one that, assuming it isn't a scam, would be part of a mechanism that forces up property prices making it hard as fuck for lower income families to get decent housing.
Perhaps, in the interests of helpfulness, I can suggest you fuck off.

You don't have to wear that dress tonight
Those days are over
Get down to the Halifax
and feel all right!

Just make sure you take 2 forms of ID your last 3 pay slips and all your savings.

I remember feeling a certain lack of sympathy when I read about overseas buyers getting their fingers burned after buying cheap buy-to-let properties in Detroit.

Beware the Detroit buy-to-lets being marketed to unwary UK investors
Amusing enough link, though. :D

Unwilling to spend any more money on what she fears is a doomed invesment, Njagi is now resigned to losing the home, while Garner’s charges have jumped from $1,400 to $5,400 (£3,214). Garner, she says, failed to find her a replacement tenant, and her home remains empty
Nicely evocative of "home", good old nice cosy happy family home, sort of thing. Doesn't sound the same as buying a 3 bedroomed house for £18,000 then getting annoyed because it isn't making the profit she had expected.

(bolding mine)

There's a woman in our village who was stupid enough to do this - she's always moaning about how she's the World's Biggest Victim, after lording it like a cunt when she started on her Detroit odessy, and we don't think she's told her husband yet...

He's a twat as well, but she's premier league - about £60k we reckon.

I run a property investment company. Guaranteed 500% yield per annum. Safe as houses. If you're interested then message me and I'll send you my western union details, but don't tell too many people, we don't want everybody knowing this secret and quick way to get rich

Back
Top Bottom