Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help Radio unlock code needed, pls

RiderOnTheStorm

hi. does anyone have the software / app that can give unlock codes , and could you look up code for me please?

Vauxhall Vivaro 2012
radio model : Renault / Anatel / AGC-1220RF
part code 2811 56951R
Supplier code 269 779
s/n 281156951RTI807

any other info needed?

(really dont want to buy s/w to look up 1 code…)

thanks in advance …

Out of interest, does the old trick of doing a reset by putting the radio in the freezer still work? Or has that gone the way of twocing? Sometimes I miss the old traditions…

Out of interest, does the old trick of doing a reset by putting the radio in the freezer still work? Or has that gone the way of twocing? Sometimes I miss the old traditions…
It was a cop who first taught me how to break into 80's Fords.

I'd bunked off work to support someone up in court for the poll tax, so I was suited up. Went back to my car and realised I'd locked my keys in. There was a small gap in the window, so I was using my tie to try and wind the window down when a cop shows up.

I managed to persuade him it was mine, so he pulls out a bit of strapping they wrap newspapers in, folds it, slips it through the door gap, loops the lock and hey presto.

I learnt a few other ways later (you could just sneeze at Fords and the doors would open), but this fella was the first. ACAB!

Does anyone actually steal car stereo's these days? How long has it been since you could buy a car without a stereo in it.

Does anyone actually steal car stereo's these days? How long has it been since you could buy a car without a stereo in it.
someone stole my mate car stereo only a month ago after smashing one his windows (his favourite CD was in the stereo too)

Back
Top Bottom