Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Question about Irregular Choice shoes.............

mentalchik

"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit."
Probably a stupid question but does anyone know how they come up size wise ?

Is their sizing generous or on the small size ? I'm sometimes a 6 or 7 depending on the shoes........

:confused::oops::hmm:

I would say they slightly err on the tight side of normal, very slightly. I've got one pair of IC flats and two pairs of heels: the flats chafed a little initially but soon settled into extremely comfy+cute shoes; the giraffe print block heels are pretty comfy if a snug fit, but the black sequin heels are the devil's own footwear. They look so good but fucking hell, they make my feet suffer :(

I've been fine with the 2 flats I have by them, but with the heels I should have gone a size up from my ususal. I'm past the point to attempting to break them in anymore, as they just end up killing me... even though they are beautiful shoes :(

But your feet are tiny!

well quite!

I have two pairs of size threes. One pair (very high heels, last season)i can't even get on, and the other my toes are right up against the end (micro-kitten-heel, about 7 years old).

i must get them on ebay, really.:(

My size 6's are fine! :confused: :D

They must make different pairs to a slightly different size....make sure you try them on in the shop. :)

My size 6's are fine! :confused: :D

They must make different pairs to a slightly different size....make sure you try them on in the shop. :)

yeah - one of mine was a gift and the other ebay. I wouldn't get another pair of IC shoes without trying them on.

Yes you def have to try them on. I buy shoes in either a 4 or 5 and have found I don't fit all of their shoes.

First IC shoes I wanted was the flat 'IC Birds'. I tried them in both the 4 was too tight so I took the 5 but they flapped off my feet so I took them back. I then ordered a pair of heels on ebay in a 5 that I had to re-sell as they were too big. Next on ebay I went with another pair in a 4 but after a few wears I had to concede that they were too small.

I have a pair of heels in a 5 that fit great and hankering after a pair of the 'miaow' boots which after much trying on when the day comes I'm buying a 5.

I just love their shoes and wouldn't say no to a selection box for xmas..:)

Their fitting is dreadful, some styles worse than others. I've been told the ones that end up in TK Maxx are usually there because they didn't fit anyone at all!

Back
Top Bottom