Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pop Up Hotdogs - first 50 dogs are on us

Dan Andres

That's right, Electric Dog is back in Brixton, to kick start the celebrations we are offering the first 50 customers on Friday 21st March, and Sat 22nd a free hot dog.

We also have a few new specials on offer, including our
£10 Shake, dog N fries combo.

Pop in to check out our other specials on offer.
POSTER1.jpg

Last edited:
Brixton noticeboard, to keep spam out of Brixton forum.

I know of a small train station that had a big black square painted on one of its walls with the word GRAFFITI at the top. Did it work to keep all the graffiti in one licensed place? Answers on a postcard please.

Ten quid for a hotdog, chips and a milkshake? At those prices they can pop the very fuck back down again thanks very much.

Yeah but it's a special milkshake... at least twice as good as the Pulp Fiction $5 shake.

But it'd have to be a pretty special hotdog to justify the other 6 quid.

E2A... 4 and a half fookin' quid for a plain hotdog... get the fuck out of here!?!?!

I see from their menu they have a "hobo chilli dog" which I assume is aimed at the homeless/itinerant market.

Homeless people with thousands of pounds to spend on bespoke artisan hot dogs can't be that big of a market I wouldn't have thought.

Has anyone of you tried our hot dogs? All our ingredients are sourced from suppliers that only sell the best of it and the price is a simple reflexion of that. You really should try it! We are open from Thursday to Saturday from 6 to 1030 PM. Cheers

Has anyone of you tried our hot dogs? All our ingredients are sourced from suppliers that only sell the best of it and the price is a simple reflexion of that. You really should try it! We are open from Thursday to Saturday from 6 to 1030 PM. Cheers
Are the sausages wheat and gluten free?

Back
Top Bottom