Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Police tactics/reaction to 'illegal' Raves

Poll Removed

• Removed

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Removed

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
if you see anything with fins sticking out of the ground just hit it repeatidly.
you won't have to worry about the old bill :rolleyes:
raving in the impact area old bill won't close you down niether will the MP's as there not stupid but 155mm high explosive might.
big beats and shells that failed to detonate.
re smoke grenades you can get IR lightsticks sort of zen lightsticks unless you have passive night goggles:rolleyes:

Excellent posts from free spirit :)

I hope they make their way into an updated u75 rave section...?

Is this guy a journalist then or what?

truly an idiot the idea of having uniform security armed with pryrotechnic devices i.e smoke grenades gives the old bill the chance to use anti terror legislation and bring out guns :eek:
truly inspired :D:D

why isn't this "in best-ever threads" thread then?

is it cos people are worried about ste9 getting max publicity for this platinum event?! :cool:

get ya flava combinations right and kick out the jams motherfuckers.....

if you see anything with fins sticking out of the ground just hit it repeatidly.
you won't have to worry about the old bill :rolleyes:
raving in the impact area old bill won't close you down niether will the MP's as there not stupid but 155mm high explosive might.
big beats and shells that failed to detonate.
re smoke grenades you can get IR lightsticks sort of zen lightsticks unless you have passive night goggles:rolleyes:

dont forget to organise a game of airsoft for the uniformed guards as a thankyou.

18 pages and I read every single post.

great.

Some people alluded to it but, i real feel a one off hour long Nathan Barley needs to be made.

"smoke grenades, yeah??"

"if nobody takes responsibility, then no one gets arressted yeah, wise"

""Minefield yeh, toatally fuckin lebanon""

"fucking trumps, get a homeless girl to take the blame" (technically a Polanski)

"get the dirty fuck ravers to throw their wads, peace and fucking yeh, believe

saw this on another forum, not sure if it's genuine or not but..

Subject: Party

All,

Please see the below message I have recieved yesterday from Swansea Licensing. For this reason we will be unable to do a Rave Beynons farm. We will however try to change the location. Please contact myself or **** on Saturday to find out where. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Swansea Licensing

Add as Friend
July 9 at 5:44pm
Report Message

Hi XXX, looking forward to catching up with you this weekend with my colleagues from the South Wales Police. I should have enough evidence to take you on for unauthorised activities and a possible fine up to £20,000 and or six months in prison.

We will be calling to the venue to speak with the farmer, to sound him/her out or caution dependant on what we find out tomorrow after speaking with them.

This facebook is brilliant for gathering intelligence,I should have enough names to get some statements from people attending if it goes ahead!

If you run the risk of running the event you will face prosecution. So you have just over 36 hours to pull the event. if not I will see you Saturday night at some time. Yes we do work out of hours.

regards

Licensing officer
City and County of Swansea

it's from

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=1421567464&hiq=swansea,licensing

someone shouild tell the OP!!!

hope they're not picking on our hardcore techno friends from down that way! :hmm:

but then they wouldn't be so stooopid in the first place i reckon...

thread authors are allowed to add polls to their own thread (within the editing grace period anyway)

But this one is a childish response to an equally childish attack, so I'll get rid of it.
ok, it was this, whatever it was

Back
Top Bottom