Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

PM Boris Johnson - monster thread for a monster twat

I didn't watch any of the Tory leadership debates or the GE ones, but surely he must have done a half-decent job then when answering questions to ultimately impress over 13 million people ?
Starmer didn't have to break a sweat yesterday in the bits I saw....

I didn't watch any of the Tory leadership debates or the GE ones, but surely he must have done a half-decent job then when answering questions to ultimately impress over 13 million people ?

he didn’t do any debates during the GE because they knew he was shit and worried about him being found out.

Did he really get away with that ? :eek:

Well he got elected so I guess so. His whole MO is to paint the best possible picture overall to people, promise them the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with minimal detail and then avoid scrutiny as much as is possible.

This has worked up til now for him, but as he is finding the buck really does stop at the PM and he doe not like it when under proper questioning that he can't blag off.

he didn’t do any debates during the GE because they knew he was shit and worried about him being found out.

According to Wikipedia he did three, two for the Beeb and one for ITV. Corbyn did four, because Johnson ducked out of the C4 climate change one. C4 refused to let Gove stand in, because he wasn't the party leader, and so replaced the PM with an ice sculpture, which gradually melted during the debate.

He also chickened out of the interview with Brillo on the BBC.

Well he got elected so I guess so. His whole MO is to paint the best possible picture overall to people, promise them the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow with minimal detail and then avoid scrutiny as much as is possible.

This has worked up til now for him, but as he is finding the buck really does stop at the PM and he doe not like it when under proper questioning that he can't blag off.
This is - very precisely - the explanation of how we got here. Johnson in a nutshell

The thing to remember about the last two conservative leadership contests is that the field has been devoid of any sort of talent whatsoever, like not even people who can pretend to look good.

May was chosen over the rest because the choice was between maniac grandmother, Michael fucking Gove and two non-entity crooks whose only ability lies in fleecing the tax payer. Boris would have run but quit at the last minute because he wasn't entirely sure he could win.

Boris won this time around because people actually knew who he was and everyone was fucking bored of Brexit. The candidate list had plenty of choice but half of them noone had ever heard of.

Have you noticed how Jeremy Hunt is still salivating?
He looks like he is expecting the (inevitable soon) collapse of the Johnson administration and he is positioning himself as the cavalry in the next valley, waiting to ride to the rescue wearing better suits than Starmer and with neater haircuts.

Have you noticed how Jeremy Hunt is still salivating?
He looks like he is expecting the (inevitable soon) collapse of the Johnson administration and he is positioning himself as the cavalry in the next valley, waiting to ride to the rescue wearing better suits than Starmer and with neater haircuts.
I did clock that. No doubt Gove and other cunts are waiting in the wings for a calamity as well.

The thing to remember about the last two conservative leadership contests is that the field has been devoid of any sort of talent whatsoever, like not even people who can pretend to look good.

May was chosen over the rest because the choice was between maniac grandmother, Michael fucking Gove and two non-entity crooks whose only ability lies in fleecing the tax payer. Boris would have run but quit at the last minute because he wasn't entirely sure he could win.

Boris won this time around because people actually knew who he was and everyone was fucking bored of Brexit. The candidate list had plenty of choice but half of them noone had ever heard of.
so they chose the dim-witted ignorant cunt with all the competence of a mouldy tescos sandwich

so they chose the dim-witted ignorant cunt with all the competence of a mouldy tescos sandwich

He had great optics with the brexit foaming mouth brigade which was the important thing, it didn't matter that he was a lying sack of piss with the morals of a fallen flan and the ability of a small deceased mouse.

And in fairness he did bring that vote with a stonking majority and really attracted all the loon spuds to vote Conservative so his job is done. Unfortunately we now face a major crisis with the turd in charge so thats going well.

He had great optics with the brexit foaming mouth brigade which was the important thing, it didn't matter that he was a lying sack of piss with the morals of a fallen flan and the ability of a small deceased mouse.

And in fairness he did bring that vote with a stonking majority and really attracted all the loon spuds to vote Conservative so his job is done. Unfortunately we now face a major crisis with the turd in charge so thats going well.
optics should only be found in pubs

Back
Top Bottom