Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Please recommend me a beer in Aldi :)

gentlegreen

I hummus, therefore I am ...
I seem to be drinking beer after many years' break.
I alternate between Tesco and Aldi.

In Tesco I am able to buy "Bishop's finger" ... I'm also partial to their slightly lighter beer "Spitfire" ...

Is there an Aldi analogue ?

ta...

I don't go to Aldi. I'm way too posh. But in Lidl i really like Green Gecko. It's about £1.15 a bottle, hoppy. Very nice. Their own version stuff in cans is good too.

Ahhh. The bin of shame :D
Our bottle collection day is tomorrow. Earlier this evening I put the overflowing bottle box out, along with three additional boxes of beer bottles. Nobody else in the close had even filled the council supplied box.

(this does beg the question why don't we reuse bottles rather than turning them into road covering. Earlier today the local brewery delivered 24 bottles of beer. I could have given them 24 empties back. Judging by the erratic availability of beer from that brewery, it is their bottle supply (along with bag in a box/milk cartons) which is the limiting factor in how much beer they can sell at the moment )

we have a couple of new Aldi stores near me, haven't been yet. What's so good about it?

I seem to be drinking beer after many years' break.
I alternate between Tesco and Aldi.

In Tesco I am able to buy "Bishop's finger" ... I'm also partial to their slightly lighter beer "Spitfire" ...

Is there an Aldi analogue ?

ta...

Messerschmidt and Luthers Pinkie?

Back
Top Bottom