Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playing Free Games on Xbox

jeff_leigh

What happened to Dubversion ?
A couple of years ago I won an Xbox One in a raffle at the Office, Not being much of a gamer it's been sat on top of the Wardrobe since

I'm retiring in December so expect to have a bit more free time but don't really want to invest much money buying games

Does anyone know how I can play free games ?
Do I need to have an Xbox Live subscription and how much does it cost ?

A couple of years ago I won an Xbox One in a raffle at the Office, Not being much of a gamer it's been sat on top of the Wardrobe since

I'm retiring in December so expect to have a bit more free time but don't really want to invest much money buying games

Does anyone know how I can play free games ?
Do I need to have an Xbox Live subscription and how much does it cost ?

It's called Gamepass and it's a monthly cost. My colleague tells me it was cheaper to sign up using a VPN saying he was in Turkey.

If you don't game much, it might just be worth buying a few older games second hand.

It's called Gamepass and it's a monthly cost. My colleague tells me it was cheaper to sign up using a VPN saying he was in Turkey.

If you don't game much, it might just be worth buying a few older games second hand.
Agree. I loved Gamepads but would only recommend it if you'll be gaming regularly. Usually has a really good selection of games, some small and short indies, plus lots of classic games and the standard AAA games.

If you want to spend less, I'd recommend checking out CEX for secondhand games, or gumtree/freecycle/ebay or even a local charity shop.

If you want to spend less, I'd recommend checking out CEX for secondhand games, or gumtree/freecycle/ebay or even a local charity shop.
Thanks I’ve just had a look on the Cex webpage and there’s games available for less than a fiver which is well within my budget

Back
Top Bottom