Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Plaid Cymru most evil political party ever, declares tenacious political activist

llantwit


Cardiff, Wales, Fri 13th April
Plaid Cymru are the spawn of Satan, and all of of their members mistreat animals, and advocate shooting small children in the kneecaps if they oppose an extensive master-plan to build a string of hideously ugly nuclear energy plants all over Wales, said Dave Muhammed (nee Spart), an activist for the Cardiff branch of Islamotrot: the unholy coalition.
Their leader is so in favour of nuclear power and weapons of mass destruction that he has merged his own DNA with pure plutonium, and is slowly turning into a genetic radioactive mutant who can only survive on the blood of young puppies. Outrageously, part of his brazen cover-story is a claim (made on the Plaid Cymru website) to be fond of animals. Muhammed/Spart claims to have evidence that he is only fond of them when they are served with favva beans and a nice Chainti.
Spart exclaimed from a soap-box in the capital's Queen Street, "don't vote Plaid on May 3rd if you know what's good for you! Do you like dogs? Do you value not having a mutant radioactive blood-sucker for a leader? Then keep our green and pleasant land Plaid Cymru-free!!!!!!"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=154271963

LMAO Llantwit:D
This place appears to be turning into Udos personal Plaid are eveeeiiilll they must be killed in the face lots....They deserve to be killed in the face lots too. forum

I did maybe go over the top exposing Plaid over the animal cruelty issue - which I notice neither Niclas or Lewislewis have been able to defend. I think I am going to ban myself from anymore posts about Plaid-Nuclear for the next week.

Udo Erasmus said:
I did maybe go over the top exposing Plaid over the animal cruelty issue - which I notice neither Niclas or Lewislewis have been able to defend. I think I am going to ban myself from anymore posts about Plaid-Nuclear for the next week.

Dogs are not worth treating kindly anyway, they offend me, Yvonne Ridley and Mullah Omar because when the Prophet Muhammed (SAWS) was in the desert they desecrated his body,

unless of course they are Welsh-speaking dogs in which case they should be subsidised by the Assembly Government.

Udo Erasmus said:

Do you really think I'm going to waste my breath? You're a joke Udo - almost as much of a joke as Ieuan Wyn Jones, which is pretty bad.
I'm now going to have a look at the dog thread (or should that be lead?) but I doubt I'll be "defending" anything.

llantwit said:
Cardiff, Wales, Fri 13th April
Plaid Cymru are the spawn of Satan, and all of of their members mistreat animals, and advocate shooting small children in the kneecaps if they oppose an extensive master-plan to build a string of hideously ugly nuclear energy plants all over Wales, said Dave Muhammed (nee Spart), an activist for the Cardiff branch of Islamotrot: the unholy coalition.
Their leader is so in favour of nuclear power and weapons of mass destruction that he has merged his own DNA with pure plutonium, and is slowly turning into a genetic radioactive mutant who can only survive on the blood of young puppies. Outrageously, part of his brazen cover-story is a claim (made on the Plaid Cymru website) to be fond of animals. Muhammed/Spart claims to have evidence that he is only fond of them when they are served with favva beans and a nice Chainti.
Spart exclaimed from a soap-box in the capital's Queen Street, "don't vote Plaid on May 3rd if you know what's good for you! Do you like dogs? Do you value not having a mutant radioactive blood-sucker for a leader? Then keep our green and pleasant land Plaid Cymru-free!!!!!!"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=154271963

Probably the sharpest piece of political analysis ever to come from Llantwit.
Odd most of the time he's just a fluffy liberal, but here he really nails the nationalists/Plaid-Nuclear.

KEEP WALES PLAID FREE!
PLAID CYMRU? - NO THANKS

Seriously, don't you feel it's a bit innappropriate using that quote in this kind of argument? Thought you were from the 'respect' party?

It's cool, they aren't a serious party, just some students knocking around for giggles and picking up a few protest votes here and there.

Animal cruelty, joining forces with the tories & trying to get new nuclear power stations built in Wales?

Serious politics?
No thanks! :D

I take your point, I have edited post.

But in my books nationalists like Plaid open the door for racists. As Bobby Seale, from the Black Panther Party put it, "We are not nationalists. Nationalism is akin to nationhood which is akin to ideas of superiority which leads to sectarianism, which leads to racism, which leads to division"
http://www.bobbyqueseale.com/

Or as Paulo Freire put it "we need to minimise differences between ourselves in order to focus on the common enemy"

But in my books nationalists like Plaid open the door for racists.
Hmm.
As Bobby Seale, from the Black Panther Party put it, "We are not nationalists. Nationalism is akin to nationhood which is akin to ideas of superiority which leads to sectarianism, which leads to racism, which leads to division"

Or as Paulo Freire put it "we need to minimise differences between ourselves in order to focus on the common enemy"
There is some truth in that.

Udo Erasmus said:

But in my books nationalists like Plaid open the door for racists. As Bobby Seale, from the Black Panther Party put it, "We are not nationalists. Nationalism is akin to nationhood which is akin to ideas of superiority which leads to sectarianism, which leads to racism, which leads to division"

You are so wide of the mark here, you have no clue. Bobby Seale had probably never heard of Plaid Cymru.

There are as many different nationalisms as there are nations.

Udo Erasmus said:
You can't quarrel with Bobby Seale
I had a mint original copy of Seize the Time by Mr Seale -great book-and probably worth a few quid but ive fucking lost it:mad:
People laugh at Bobby Seale with his bbq recipe site-but at least hes not a Republican like Eldridge Cleaver

Back
Top Bottom