Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Piers Morgan interviewing Vinnie Jones

DotCommunist

So many particulars. So many questions.
I was so pissed last night I watched this without punching myself in the face repeatedly. It was one massive cunt-off with Vinnie grinning about his casual violence and that. Piers was, well, Piers being a cock.

Fuck I hate ITV

I saw 30 seconds of this and I punched myself repeatedly in the face. I was a bit drunk, you must have been steaming.

I saw a bit. Whatever you think about Vinnie - he loves his missus massively. And she isnt well by all accounts. For someone who is now a Hollywood figure and therefore predisposed to being facile, the fact that he stands by her and looks after her is brilliant.

And that, in turn isnt a memorandum about famous people per se, but just a "well done you for not being an utter cunt and forgetting everything thing that made you who you are" I think is a good thing.

Having said that - he was *awesome* in Lock Stock, and anyone who says different is special

He has been shit in everything else though :)

If I had the opportunity to be Vinny Jones, or being an 'eh heh' Average Joe - I would choose Vinnie Jones. Well done you - make your money while you can and provide a future for your family.

Vinny Jones is a bully that managed to gain some fame by being a bully..Piers Morgan is a slimey twat that also managed to gain fame by being a slimey twat, nowt more to say

I went to Junior School with him and he was a bit nuts and got expelled.

He was definitely more frightening as an 8 year old.

I went to Junior School with him and he was a bit nuts and got expelled.

He was definitely more frightening as an 8 year old.
who Piers Morgan

Vinny Jones the Atour, I seen him in some bad USA cop program right lads are we up for it ! running behind cops chasing drug dealer

If Jones was'nt such an unlikable,unpleasent violent twat Id almost admire him for carving out an unlikely career in the movies

I saw it and was amazed at how Vinnie Jones sat through Piers Morgan basically going on and on about how his wife was going to die soon and how would the family cope without her. I would've punched the cunt myself.

who Piers Morgan

Vinny Jones the Atour, I seen him in some bad USA cop program right lads are we up for it running being cop cassing drug dealer

he just LOVED that didn't he?

An authentic 'bad guy' in films, but a bit of a twat, didn't he vote Tory ?

Back
Top Bottom