Party - friday George Square

q_w_e_r_t_y

You see an investment scam and I see divinity
Start Time:
Friday, May 7, 2010 at 6:00pm
End Time:
Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 2:00am
Description
Tomorrow we may be facing the first Conservative government in 13 years.
But Scotland didn't vote Tory then. And Scotland doesn't vote Tory now.

On Friday evening, if the Tories get in, we're going to party in George Sq.

Party in defiance of tax cuts for the rich, tax hikes for the poor, VAT rises, racist immigration policies, massive cuts in public services, unemployment, job losses, bigger bonuses for the bankers, war-mongering... and the posh, Eton wankers we'll have in government.

BRING: banners, flags, placards, soundsystems, food, music, noise, colour, ALL YER PALS, megaphones, sweeties and ANYTHING ELSE.

ALL WELCOME. except fascists and tories. They can fuck off.

**this will only work if people invite folk and spread the word among their friends - dae it!**

Still on....

Guess we can always celebrate that they havent managed to form a government yet and let them know what they might be in for if they do.

Was there a big turnout- i heard 100 but the videos i seen suggest a lot less more like 20. They burned a small picture of David Cameron whilst chanting. Wasnt really Greece like.

Was there a big turnout- i heard 100 but the videos i seen suggest a lot less more like 20. They burned a small picture of David Cameron whilst chanting. Wasnt really Greece like.

How surprising, especially given the two events are so linked and similar.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom