Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Outlook - confusing by design?

two sheds

Least noticed poster 2007
Several things about Outlook confuse the shit out of me:

Currently it's that I've got an e-mail chain that I know contains an attachment. I scroll up and down the chain and can't see any way of downloading it - it's just disappeared. Any ideas?

Not sure that it's doing it any more but I've had other email chains that don't show all the emails - you get two or three then a '...' which is really easy to miss and which you have to click to see the other emails. So it's really easy to miss important information, particularly if you do a Search through.

Well I was doing because it did that by default although I've no idea what the difference is.

I've changed it to Other but the attachment still doesn't show up. The left hand panel shows a paper clip but when I hover over it or try to click it, it changes to a pin.

I only use the online version cos the app looks so different and weird that it’s unusable if you’re used to the online version.

This is online version. I've actually just remembered that I downloaded the attachment downstairs. It must have sucked the document out of Outlook so it's not there any more :eek:

Back
Top Bottom